LISHA SANDERS / BIO
APPAREL TECHNICAL DESIGN / 3D GARMENT TECH
Virtual Garments Creation:
• Develop or utilize existing client digital patterns to create virtual 3D garments.
• Apparel Software Trainer for client’s Technical Designers, Designers and Merchandisers.
• Develop training materials and files.
• Digital Garment Consulting and Mentoring Services.
• Develop size charts keeping target customer in mind.
• Create measurement specification sheets for base size and graded specs.
• Translate samples, photos, and designer sketches into technical specification packages.
• Provide technical expertise and support. Proactively offer solutions to potential quality, fit
and construction issues, to achieve high-level execution while meeting costing requirements.
• Analyze garments and accurately communicate corrections to vendors ensuring that all the styles are
developed in a timely manner and maintain quality standards across all vendors.
Patternmaking and Fitting:
• Develop slopers or blocks, and style patterns for base size and graded sizes.
• Prototype development and small production runs.
• Engineer a proper and consistent fit, with brand standards, from development to production.
• Lead fit sessions on fit models and dressforms in collaboration with client to achieve overall
aesthetic and desired fit intent.
Client partnership and collaboration:
• Build strong partnerships with clients and vendors.
• Research customer’s feedback, return rates and analyze the market to stay current on
trends, fit, and construction techniques.
• Self-motivated, analytical and interpersonal skills with an eagerness to learn, collaborate and grow.
Sanders Creative Group, LLC, Concord, NC
Technical design and product development.
3D Apparel technical design consultant.
3D Technical contractor and Browzwear certified trainer.
Carters, Atlanta, GA
Technical Designer – Girl's woven and knit Bottoms
Soma Intimates, Fort Myers, FL
Sr. Technical Designer – Dressy and Casual Sleepwear
• Developed the patent pending Soft Support construction for the Dressy Sleepwear category.
Nordstrom, Seattle, WA
Technical Designer – Activewear, Seamless and Outerwear
Belk, Inc., Charlotte, NC
Technical Designer – Activewear and Missy fashion brands
• Adobe Illustrator trainer
• Library of sketches team member during Style Manager and Macromedia Animated Images transition to TradeStone PLM system
Chico’s, FAS Inc., Fort Myers, FL
Technical Designer – Woven tops, bottoms and dresses
• Established technical drawings in WebPDM and Adobe Illustrator during transition from IGraphix
Perry Ellis International, Miami, FL
Technical Designer – Men’s bottoms division
• Responsible for all private labels and branded bottoms category.
Sport Casuals, Inc., Boca Raton, FL
Technical Designer and Product Developer – Sportswear
• Reviewed lab tests and trim cards from vendors to ensure fabrics met quality standards
• Prepared documentation for custom broker
Joy Athletic, Inc., Miami, FL
Technical Designer – Activewear and sportswear
Lingerie, sleepwear, shapewear and bridal intimate apparel manufacturer
Owner / Designer / Patternmaker
• Designed lingerie and sleepwear collections
• Responsible for trends update and fit standards
• Created new style patterns and produced prototype samples
• Trained employees and supervised garment production
• Browzwear Certified. Apparel 3D software trainer level.
• Gerber WebPDM, Flex PLM, Style Manager, TradeStone PLM
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluent in Spanish